Sunday, December 21, 2008

Circle Center

So Dave, Beth, Mason and I went down to Roberts in Indy today. Going with Dave to a store is never good news. I went down with the intentions of buying the TAMRON SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD ASL IF Wide Angle. I had them bring out the Canon f4 17-40 L as well. I mounted both of them on a 40D. Dave took two pictures of me, trying to get them as close as possible. I looked at the pictures, even on the smallish LCD I could tell it was no contest. I told the guy there to put the Tamron back! Have a look.
Canon L 17-40mm @ f4 1/50 ISO 400 40mm


















Tamron 17-50mm @f2.8 ISO400 1/80 17mm

















Mason and I were sitting in Circle Center Mall. I wanted to walk around and shoot some of the Christmas shopper, but I was disapointed for the lack of sitting areas. Mason looked up and said "Hey Dad take a picture of that!" And he pointed up and boy does he have an eye for a 5 year old! Here is just a small taste of what this little puppy can do!
f4 1/30 ISO500 17mm

No comments: